Delivery & Returns
Our ordering system gives you access to two deliveries a week, with a minimum of six meals ordered for each delivery. Just follow our quick and easy steps to a healthier lifestyle.
1: Place your order by no later than 10pm on Friday for delivery on Monday.
2: Your food will then be prepared from scratch, and will be ready for delivery on Monday.
3: Place your 2nd order no later than 10pm on Monday for delivery on Thursday
4: We will again prepare your food from scratch.
All deliveries are subject to a £8.50 delivery charge. Deliveries will be made by our chosen courier DPD, you must ensure someone is available to accept your delivery.
- Function Fit Food is not liable for any loss incurred due to unsuccessful delivery due to nobody being home to accept delivery or no safe place to be left.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange with DPD the delivery, time, date and a safe place for goods to be left if nobody is in to accept your delivery.
- Deliveries will not be returned if nobody is available to accept, or no safe place available, as fresh food is perishable.
- A phone number and email address must be given when placing the order.
- If for any reason the goods are returned back to the DPD depot they will be destroyed.
- Function Fit Food does not accept any liability for loss or damage.
- All meals should be consumed within 72 hours from the appointed delivery day.
- For all nutritional information please see website.
- It’s the customers responsibly to store food at the correct refrigerated temperature.
- Delivery comes via DPD in an approved 48hr cool box.
- It’s the customer’s responsibility to heat food thoroughly.
- Cancellations must be 48 hrs before day of delivery.
- If an order is placed after the specified cut off time, it will be processed and delivered on our next delivery date.
*Clients must disclose any dietary requirements and/or allergens to Function Fit Food at the time of ordering.
*ALLERGENS food allergens and intolerances- Function Fit Food cannot guarantee there will not be traces of the 14 key allergens listed by the food standards agency in any of our meals. Function Fit Food cannot ensure all allergens requests can be met.